Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Flash Report! Hawaiian Eyeful Goes To Mr. Peeps in Portland (w/New Gloryhole Pic!)

Doc here with the incredible Hawaiian Eyeful, and her latest adventure in this thing of ours.
HE is a rock star here at The Journal, as her reports typically get a ton of pageviews each time they hit the front page.  This report will be no exception.
Ms. Eyeful hit the gloryhole playground of Mr. Peeps in Portland, OR, and this is her report.
Enjoy!
***
It was a beautiful Thursday afternoon and we were attending our son’s track meet.   After watching him complete his first race we knew we had some time to kill before he was scheduled to run again.  Fortunately for us, the school’s location was only a few blocks away from one of Portland’s favorite adult arcades, known as Mr. Peeps (on 122nd Avenue).  So off in the car we went to make our quick visit.
As we drove into the parking lot, we noticed another car getting ready to head out.   I caught a quick glance at the driver and thought “darn, he’s pretty good looking for an older gentleman.   I can’t believe we just missed him.”  
With those thoughts going through my head, I exited the car.  As I was doing so, my fiancĂ©’ was commenting that the gentleman had re-parked his car into the lot and was exiting his car.  We entered the arcade and headed to use the facilities first before we proceeded to play.  As we waited, I was perusing the videos and caught the eye of the driver who then winked at me.   Knowing what he had in mind, I winked back and walked away.   Still waiting to use the facilities, I took another stroll around and this time he asked me if I was going to watch a video.  I nodded in the affirmative.   He was gone by the time we were headed toward the glory hole/voyeur rooms, so I figured he had already found a room.   
The Real Hawaiian Eyeful
We picked our room which consisted of a glory hole on one side and on the opposite a voyeur window.  We put in our money and I took off my jacket to prepare myself for some play.   We opened up the voyeur window and waited for someone to enter the adjoining room.   I began playing with my cunt and wrapping my mouth around my guy’s manhood I began to suck.   How I love to suck his long thick hard cock!
 
Enjoying myself, but feeling like I was being watched, I glanced over and received a nice surprise as the driver of the car was now in the adjoining voyeur room.   He must have been there for a bit, because his pants were down and he was stroking himself.   My man than motioned him to come on in so I could fuck him.  I continued to suck cock, while our “friend” entered the unlocked room.   I than turned my attention to him and began stroking and sucking him.   
My man now settled onto a chair, where I mounted his hard throbbing cock with my wet dripping pussy.  As my hips gyrated , my sexual pleasures kept on rising.   Still enjoying the cock inside my mouth, I continued bopping my head up and down, sucking and licking until I felt the release of his load.
As we thanked the guy, we asked him if he frequented Mr. Peeps often and invited him to join us Friday night at Ron Jeremy’s Club Sessos.   His reply, “No, this is my first time here.  I just happened to be driving around and decided to make a stop here.   I am from Arkansas doing business in Portland and am leaving tomorrow morning at 5:00 am.”   I told him he could Google “HawaiianEyeful” should he desire to follow my exploits in “this thing of ours”. I am sure this was one business trip he won’t forget.
 
As we were finishing our conversation with my latest conquest, I was startled to see a face in the glory hole staring in.    My guy motioned for him to come on in, so as the “Arkansas” guy departed, another man entered the room.   However, the man that appeared was coming from the left, not the right - figuring two is better than one; we allowed both to enter.   Closing the door behind them, we instructed each of them to fondle or suck my breasts.  One began to finger my cunt, while the other moved his hand up and down my whole body.   
As they both began to enjoy themselves feasting on my girls, my pussy was getting wetter and wetter . Unable to hold back any longer, I let out a scream, while squirting all over his hand.   My juices continued to flow down my leg as my satisfaction of pleasure was now well-noted.    I could have continued, but unfortunately, it was time for us to wrap.  We told the guys where they could meet up with us again usually at the Paris Theater or Ron Jeremy’s Club Sessos.    One of the men I had pleasured is/ was a patron of Paris and said he’d be back and watch for my next “Hawaiian Eyeful flag”.  
We hurriedly got ourselves together, dressed and headed back the way we came – to our son’s track meet just a few minutes away.
I am always looking forward to my next adventures visiting my favorite venues so my sweet tasting juices could be swallowed up by the many horny men/women out there.
Until our next visit,
The Hawaiian Eyeful
***
Doc here again... Many,  many thanks to the lovely Hawaiian Eyeful for another peek up her skirt and inside (in this case) the video booth.  Please keep them coming, Ms. Eyeful!
 
Thanks,
Doc

No comments:

Post a Comment