Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Flash Report! The Craigslist Girl at The Westwood Theatre by Toledo Trucker

Doc here with another great Flash Report about The Craigslist Girl at Toledo's Westwood Theatre of the Arts

In this report from Toledo Trucker, he gives up his POV on her visit on 4/11 and the trouble she went looking for!

Enjoy!

***


Doc,

I wanted to drop you a report on the action here in Toledo at The Westwood Theater on Thursday the 11th. I had seen your post about the "Craigslist Girl" and I heard a bunch of other guys mention it to. Know that the good Doctor has a big following here in Toledo!

Anyway I got there right as the action was starting and I must say that the Craigslist Girl's pics on here are hot but don't do her justice, as she's even more hot in person. She had on a nice little black dress  and some nice fuck-me kind of heels too! Her guy was very nice and so was she.

I probably watched her for an hour or so and she wasn't lying, she certainly took on all cummers!! She sucked a lot of dick, at least ten lucky guys but I honestly lost count and she probably did to! She ended up covered in cum, her face and tits were dripping and she just kept at it, looking like she loved every second of it and could never get enough.

I hope that anyone even kind of close to my stomping grounds here in Toledo make the trip to see the Craigslist Girl when the Good Doctor lets us know about an appearance!!!

Keep on trucking, fellow travelers in this thing of ours!    

Toledo Trucker

***

Thanks to Toledo Trucker for this heads up report.  If you have run into this great couple this past weekend at The Westwood, then you have a story that needs to be told.  Submit your report to me directly at emiliolizardo1@gmail.com


Thanks,
Doc

2 comments: