Thursday, April 18, 2013

Couple's Flash Report! B&B @ The Westwood Theatre of the Arts in Toledo

Doc here with a solid Couple's Flash Report from new reporters B&B in Toledo.  The third time was the charm for this couple taking the Westwood Theatre of the Arts for a test drive.

This report illustrates how contagious adult theater sex can be.

Enjoy.

***

Hi Doc,

This is the male half of B&B. Where to start... at the beginning I guess.

I perused Craigslist for no other reason than entertainment, but I kept seeing ads for The Westwood. I was telling the wife about the ads so she suggested we check it out. The first trip was the Saturday before Easter. Kinda slow, we figured it was because of the holiday.

Then the ad for the Craigslist Girl came up, and we went again. It was just like Mr. Glass posted in his report. That evening ended with me getting a bitchin bj and her giving some dude a hj (he violated protocol, as I thought her arms were going to fall off. He never did finish before she got tired).

The Westwood Theatre of the Arts
Toledo, OH
We thought we would give it one more shot. This was last Saturday the 13th. It seemed like there was tension in the air. There were about five couples, plus about maybe twenty to thirty guys. One couple was fooling around a little, but they were fully dressed. Even the dudes around the rail weren't strokin'.

There was a older middle age couple ahead of us. He disappeared for about five minutes. He comes back and all of a sudden a black guy is sitting with them. She proceeded to get busy with her "new" friend to the point she is riding him within about five minutes. This got the dudes (vultures) fired up.
 

Remember the fully dressed couple that were fooling around? All of a sudden she is standing at the rail naked letting the crowd have a feel. Well I guess the mood has shifted! But it's about to get better.

While we now have some action going on, another woman sits behind us with two dudes. Now I'm not trying to eavesdrop, but I hear her say she's got no bra or panties on! What does one read into that? She's ready for some action is my guess. It doesn't take her long. Within fifteen or twenty minutes she has one dick in her mouth and one in her hand.

I nudge the other B, and she turns and watches with me. I didn't take long and she tells me to stand up. Knowing that an awesome bj is forthcoming, I comply. All at once there are fifteen dicks pointed at these two poor sluts. Meanwhile the one behind us took a load on her glasses and forehead. Work on your aim fella's.

The fact that the masses swarmed the couples area is why I termed them vultures. The two ladies didn't seem to mind. I pulled B's head off my dick and turned her head. That was all it took. She dived onto the closest cock. It didn't take him long to finish, and he backed away and was replaced immediately by cock number two. It didn't take too long for him to blow his load and is replaced by cock number three.

Meanwhile hands are pulling at her clothes, fingers are in her pussy, and her tits are covered by hands. The other chick behind us is standing taking a break and the older middle aged chick watching all of this while bent over getting railed from behind by the black guy. I'm standing watch over B, as long as she was receptive the fun would go on. But I can feel up the woman behind us right (I did). Back to dude number three.

He seems to be enjoying it the most of the three and tells me I'm a lucky man. I hear him ask where she wants it. She leans back for load number three on her tits. At this point she leans back to take a break, and I asked her if she was done. She  says yes after I cum on her. In that short time a vulture tries to weasel his cock in her pussy. Dude number three had fingered her to an orgasm while she was blowing him. So her panties were off she is leaning back, guess I can't blame him. I asked if he had a condom, he said no. Sorry that is one of our limits. No condom, no pussy! Also no cumming in her mouth - only cum on her tits. He immediately apologized and backed off. Meanwhile I decide to cum on her tits as another guy decides to jerk off on her tits also. She decided to go clean up. Five loads can make a mess.

Well four and a half. Number three got jostled mid cum and got some in her hair. The chick behind us was back to it by then and another couple were playing on a couch. The dudes while pushy were respectful. Staff there was great. Wonder if the woman behind the counter ever goes in the theatre?

A few last things: read the rules of play written by Doc. If your not going to play, get off the couches. And dude number three (large dick) - would like to celebrate the wife's birthday with us, man what a party that would be.

Thanks,
B

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to B&B for a bang up job on their Couple's Flash Report.  Keep up the great work!

Thanks,
Doc

No comments:

Post a Comment