Sunday, March 17, 2013

A Quick Note From The Good Doctor: St. Patty's Day Events

Doc here, wearing one of those cheap plastic St. Patty's Day hats as I work through a hardware issue here at The Journal.

Last night there were big St. Patty's Day Events at two of the top rated adult theaters in the country: The Berlin News Agency in Berlin, NJ, and The Westwood Theatre of the Arts in Toledo. 

I am dying to hear how these events came off, and would love several Flash reports from both of these terrific venues, from both a couples and a singles perspective.

Please submit your reports to The Good Doctor at emiliolizardo1@gmail.com. Please put "St Patty's Day" in the subject line, and first time reporters please include a pen name for your reports.

Thanks.  And if you need me, I'll be next to my server tangled in about 500 yards of network cables.

Cheers,
Doc

No comments:

Post a Comment